Expert Services for Affordable Prices
Water is one of the most important parts of life. Without water, there would be no life. Humans and animals require water to live every single day. In addition to drinking water to stay hydrated, we use water for cooking, cleaning, and bathing. While the water that flows through our tap water is generally OK to consume, it may not be in its purest form. Water treatment facilities aren’t always able to remove all the contaminants and they often add chlorine as an agent to prevent microorganisms from growing in the water. If you’re interested in further purifying the water in your home or business, call 505-933-2700 and ask someone at Indoor Comfort about our systems for water treatment in Albuquerque, NM.
Expert Water Treatment Services
Treating your water provides your home or business with many different benefits. These benefits include better-tasting water, cleaner dishes and clothes, and cleaner bathroom facilities. Hard or contaminated water allows soap scum to build upon your shower walls and can leave rings on the inside of your toilets. Treating your water eliminates the contaminants, making it easier to clean your bathroom. You will also enjoy a variety of health benefits from better concentration abilities to healthier skin and better functioning kidneys.
There a variety of different contaminants the might need to be removed from your water. This is especially true if your home or business uses well water that hasn’t been through any sort of municipal water treatment facility. Indoor Comfort offers a variety of water treatment systems to ensure we have a system that is best for your needs. Most of our systems remove chlorine and chlorine residue, and some of our systems both filter and soften the water. Regardless of which system you choose, you can rest assured that the system we install for you will be top quality and provide your home with clean, better-tasting water for years to come. Check out our specific water treatment systems below and then call our office at 505-933-2700 to schedule a consultation or installation.
- Carbon Filtration System This time-tested method of filtration provides clean water by using a series of carbon filters.
- Ozone Water Purification Systems Ozone water purification uses molecular oxidation to purify the water.
- Water Softeners Water softeners remove calcium and minerals from your water, which can extend the life of your appliances.
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems Reverse osmosis filters are a great choice for residential water filtration.
- Water Filtration Systems Water filtration systems can filter all the water for your entire house, or you can install them at specific plumbing fixtures throughout the house.
- Whole House Water Treatment Systems Whole house water treatment systems treat every drop of water that enters your plumbing system.
- Water Acid Neutralizer System Acidic water can cause multiple problems. Neutralize your acidic water and restore a healthy pH balance.
- Well Water Treatment System Lack of treatment service can mean big hazards in your well water. These treatment systems provide better, cleaner water.
- City & Drinking Water Treatment Eliminate chemicals left from treatment as well as organisms picked up in the pipes.
- Water Purification System These systems leave absolutely nothing in your water but water and can be whole home or point-of-use systems.
- Water Quality Problems We can test your water for quality problems and discuss all of your solution options.
Ready for Cleaner Drinking Water? Give us a Call for an Appointment!
Indoor Comfort is here to provide our customers with the best of creature comforts. This includes water quality. We understand the importance that water plays in the everyday functioning of your home or business and we want to offer you the best water treatment in Albuquerque, NM. Call our office today at 505-933-2700 to schedule an installation of one of our water treatment systems and experience the difference that fresh pure water can make.
Total Cleanliness for Your Whole Home
If the water for your home comes from a well, or you’re just concerned about the amount of chlorine in your municipal water system, perhaps you should consider installing one of Indoor Comfort’s whole house water treatment systems in Albuquerque, NM. These systems are able to filter every drop of water that enters your home because they are connected to the water source. There a variety of whole house water treatment systems available, including ones that filter chlorine and bacteria. You can also install a whole house water softening system. For more information about whole house water treatment systems, call our office at 505-933-2700 to speak to one of our staff members today.
Benefits of Whole House Water Treatment Systems
Filtering your water improves the quality of water your family drinks, cooks and cleans with. This not only improves the health of your family but also provides your home with many other benefits. Here a few of the things you can expect as a result of installing one of whole house water treatment systems.
Reduced Soap Scum
The minerals and sediment in your water are what allow soap scum to attach itself to the walls of your shower and sometimes even your dishes. Filtering the water removes these bonding agents, which means more soap molecules are washed down the drain and fewer soap molecules are left behind, making your shower easier than ever to clean.
Longer Lasting Appliances
Whether you realize it or not, the minerals and sediment in your water have a negative impact on your appliances. Things like your coffee pot, dishwasher, and hot water heater may stop working prematurely based on the build-up from your water. Filtering the water eliminates that build-up and allows these appliances to continue working for longer periods of time.
Some homeowners install under the sink filters or they purchase filters for their faucets and have a filter for water in their fridge. These systems work great, but they need a new filter every few months. One of the best parts about whole house water treatment systems is that they do not require filter changes. In fact, these systems require almost no maintenance at all.